Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
ABC Extra Stout Wedding Photo Contest
General Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility to participate in this contest is restricted to those who are 18 years old and above.
- This contest is organized for Cambodian citizens who permanently reside within the Kingdom of Cambodia and hold valid Khmer identity cards. This contest is not organized for employees of HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., including their family members and relatives by law or by blood, and the parties/partners involved in this contest, including, but not limited to, branches, cooperating agencies, advertising agencies, distributors, distribution depots, sellers, participating shops/ outlets, event organizers and their family members and relatives neither by law nor by blood.
- The prizes awarded to the winners in this contest shall be determined in Table 1 attached below.
Consent to the Terms and Conditions
- By joining this contest, all the participants consent to comply with the terms and conditions.
Reservation of Rights
- HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. reserves the right and discretion to change or modify the terms and conditions or modify the contest partially or entirely.
- All participants in this contest agreed to comply with the decision of HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
Guarantees and Use of Information
- Each participant shall guarantee and agree that all the information related to the process of this contest, provided as required by this contest (including, but not limited to, names, identity cards, contact details, phone numbers and/or addresses), is true, accurate, valid, and can be used by HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping himself/herself well informed about the updated information about HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., in addition to the information provided in the beginning.
By providing personal information to HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., participants clearly understand and provide HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. with consent to use their personal information, including, but not limited to, pictures, photos, videos, audio tapes, interviews, names, identity card numbers, personal details, and usual addresses for advertising purposes in all forms, not limited to advertising on/in television, radio, newspapers, social media, banners, posters, leaflets, concerts, sports and public events, mobile or fixed posters as required by the company for sales and marketing purposes related to the company’s products. Participants acknowledge that the company is the sole owner of the information stated in this clause.
- By participating in this contest, all participants agree to participate in promotional or advertising activities which may be organized by HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. Any record, in any form, resulting from or related to the contest, including, but not limited to, the behavior of participants, their appearance, symbols, personal features, photos, audio/tangible records and/or written responses (all of which are hereby called ‘records’) shall become the exclusive property of HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. in accordance with the full scope determined by these terms and conditions and laws, and in case participants give free, unconditional, irrevocable consent to all the terms and conditions of HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., and waive their rights particularly for HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. to make or manage the records and use or publicly release the same records in any form, HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. will use its rights and sole discretion in accordance with that purpose.
Degrees of Responsibilities
- HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is not responsible for, nor involved in, the loss, damage, expenses, delays or any abnormalities resulting from or related to this contest.
- HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. shall not provide compensation for any losses (whether the loss is inflicted on participants, their family members or third parties) which result from, or are related to, or caused by:
A. Incomplete or unlawful information provided by participants;
B. Supply of goods and services by any third party; and
C. Ownership and/or use of products and services stated in these terms and conditions.
- HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. will not give comment on products nor provide any guarantee, and shall not be responsible for damages as stated in these terms and conditions, such as the quality of the products or the condition of the products which are used as prizes.
- Details about this contest are provided in Table 1 below the terms and conditions.
- Although not stated above, HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is not obliged to contact prize winners to confirm their winnings or to provide them with detailed information about how to collect prizes. Should HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. choose to do so, we will only try to reasonably contact the prize winners.
- Identity verification requires the presentation of original identity cards and original documents determined by the company which match with the participants’ registration details. HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any prize winner who, during the verification process, cannot provide important original documents, or whose attached documents are not in normal conditions, being torn, damaged, or illegal.
- The winners must verify their winning in accordance with the requirements and notification of the company within a specific period. H HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw winnings which do not comply with the conditions determined by the company as stated in Table 1 or by other requirements.
- As the registration must be done prior to participation in this contest, each participant shall be responsible for providing accurate and comprehensive information.
- The winners must use the prizes. Transfer of prizes or exchanging prizes for cash, credits, or other materials is not permitted.
- Even if there are changes and/or additions to any of the terms and conditions, HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is not responsible for the damage or any compensation which results from delays or errors.
- HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is not responsible for registrations which are lost, late, damaged, corrupt, illegal, or which do not comply with the requirements, or are incomplete, or which are not received because communication is lost, delayed, cut off or blocked or because of other delays or because of other errors during the transfer or receipt of the registration.
- Failure to implement any condition of this contest will deem the registration invalid or the candidate disqualified.
- HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. reserves the right to remove the name of any deceitful participant, and/or reject a deceitful registration, which is the sole discretion of the company.
- The terms and conditions of the contest will be announced on the official Facebook Page and Instagram of ABC during the contest.
- 15 winning couples will be selected in 3 stages of the contest:
Selection in the 1st stage: December 2020 – 5 couples
Selection in the 2nd stage: March 2021 – 5 couples
Selection in the 3rd stage: June 2021 – 5 couples
- Winners are required to present authenticated documents or marriage certificates. If the completed or attached documents do not fully meet the requirements, the winners will forfeit the prizes.
- The winners can participate in the contest by using only one personal Facebook account. If we discover that any winner has participated in the contest by using more than one personal account, the winner will be disqualified from the contest.
- If HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. discovers cases of candidacy deception, the participants will be disqualified immediately without any objection or complaint.
- The winners will be contacted by the working team of HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
- The winners shall reply in order to collect the prizes awarded within 5 days of notification and agree to comply with the terms and conditions.
- Written agreement to receive the prizes will be sent to the winners. The winners must send back accurate information; otherwise, the prizes shall be declared null and void without compensation, objection or complaint.
- The winners have to use the prizes within 6 months, in accordance with the agreement to collect the prizes; otherwise, the prizes shall be declared null and void without compensation, objection, or complaint.
- The prizes awarded will be a couple’s photography package provided by third parties (agencies) selected by HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
- The value amount of the prize provided will be carefully decided by HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. without any negotiation.
- The terms and conditions of the prize package is carefully decided by HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. without any negotiation.
- Should any couples wish to add services to those provided, all negations and communications shall be done between the winners and the third parties.
- In accordance with the agreement to collect the prizes, the winning couple must provide two photos bearing ABC Extra Stout products, and permit the company to use the two photos for promotional purposes of HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. based on the decision of HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. (not limited to digital, public, and television promotion).
For further information about the contest, please call the customer service officer of HEINEKEN (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. at 011 222 400 and 011 333 500 during working hours (from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) from Monday to Thursday or (from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) from Friday to Saturday.